Bugfixes and Content Changes
21 July 2020
With today's server save, the following fixes and changes have been implemented:
- In the options menu, a new setting has been added in the interface submenu: If you tick the checkbox "Show Big Mouse Cursor", the size of your cursor will be doubled, which might be especially useful for high resolution screens.
- The highscores now update more consistently.
- White Lions have been added to the creature library.
- Upper Roshamuul is no longer accessible on game worlds which have not fulfilled the conditions yet.
- The item enchanted theurgic amulet can now be traded in the Market.
- The items phantasmal hair, pair of old bracers and luminescent crystal axe are now tradable in the Market and can be sold to Yasir.
- The cooldown of the spell Conjure Diamond Arrow now also triggers after casting it when the arrows were destroyed upon creation.
- The item dead frog can now be added to loot lists.
- Killing neutral deepling warriors no longer counts toward the Depth Dwellers achievement.
- An issue which prevented some players from completing the The Misguided part of the Cults of Tibia quest has been resolved.
- It is no longer possible to block the boss room in mission 11 of the Wrath of the Emperor quest.
- A bug which, in combination with the PvP arena, led to an unwarranted red skull has been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to use an exercise dummy if you are not inside the same house as said dummy.
- Several map issues, typos and graphical glitches have been fixed.
Have fun in Tibia,
Your Community Managers