Bugfixes and Changes
07 December 2020
The new client version comes with the following changes and fixes:
- The cooldown of Chivalrous Challenge has been lowered from 6 seconds to 2 seconds. The level requirement has been lowered from 250 to 150.
- The healing impact of Restoration has been increased, while its mana cost has been raised from 230 to 260.
- The cooldown of Chivalrous Challenge and Divine Dazzle will no longer be triggered when the target has not been hit due to an obstacle and no mana will be spent in such a case. Sap Strength and Expose Weakness are now always cast. If no target has been selected or the target is behind an obstacle, they will be cast where the caster stands.
- The macOS minimum system requirement is now 10.12 again, while the client can still be run on Big Sur.
- Players training with exercise weapons no longer appear among offline players in the VIP list but among online players.
- The "Conjure" spell filter category and the corresponding cooldown icon have been removed.
- The jungle quiver can no longer be filled with all kinds of items. Other items than bolts and arrows that may have been in somebody's quiver will be sent to their inbox.
See you in Tibia,
Your Community Managers